Monday, October 21, 2013

Hey Ho, Further In Debt We Go!!!

$328,000,000,000.00 national debt jump in one day? Me worry? No, I'm set. So let those who put the wrong people up for election worry which they evidently don't. Many have overloaded pensions. And multiple pensions like Republican/Democrat Ray LaHood and most Republican and Democrat politicians. Did you see 60 Minutes last night? If you missed the massive ripoff  of the taxpayer by both parties, it should have made most of you ill. The overwhelming majority of that bunch in Washington make me want to start a revolution, but I'm too old. And I don't see many poiticians who want to change the lucrative benefits they ALL receive. They all talk a good game, even Ron Paul was exposed for his nepotism.

 Those who only know the value of the dollars of their wealthy contributors but who lost track of the value of a dollar for the continued welfare of this once great nation. Once? If any of my readers feel that the majority of Democrats and too many Republicans are leading us into regaining our position as a superior nation, I suggest they lay off the weed so they can wake up and relalistically see the future.

As I blogged before, everybody is doing it so what the hey......

No comments: