Monday, January 22, 2018

To My New Readers - Suggestions to Read

In 2005 my blogs influenced the 6-5 vote against the City's purchase of Illinois American Water Company. One of the Coiuncil Members told me after the meeting, that it was the information he read on my blogs that caused him to cast the tie breaking 6th NO vote. You can also find my reasons for the County to get out of the Nursing home business, Instead, the Peoria County owned Heddiigton Oaks runs a deficit soon to reach low 7  figures.

Also, why my opposition to the Riverfront Museum (RFM), facts about The RiverPlex, ect., by entering a subject in the upper left hand corner. Since titles are different on the same subject, you may need to try several different words like 'zoo, PPD Zoo, Peoria Park District, Peoria Public School District #150,Gun Conrtol, etc.

My full blog sitename is http;//widmer-peoria-watch.blogspot.com

If you scroll down my side bar you will find my first blog entered August 2004 This is NOT a politically correct blog.

Thanks,. again..

(Any comments appreciated as long as they are civil. Anonymous comments are seldom published).

No comments: