Friday, January 12, 2018

Can't Stand This President's 'Street Talk"

Ok then, most will find out shat is like to live under a Dictatorship which may happen when the REAL revolution starts in this country. I've predicted it and if you follow my 3300 blogs and posts and read some of my 40 printed, "Letters to the Editor", I have been ususally correct in my predictions. I was wrong when I said that I didn't see how Bergners could support two stores in Peoria but I sure wasn't wrong on my predictions about the Peoria Park District running into finacial problems and I blogged early on and agreed with the JS on the mess the City is now in with the hotel situation and the County with thee looming big problems confronting theeir ownership of Heddington Oaks.

No Presideent Donald Trump has no desire to serve as a Stalin, Mao, or Castro.

No comments: