Tuesday, June 14, 2016

Orlando Terrorist - I Don't Give a Damn About His Sexuality

Most media is turning into National Enquirer wannabees. I'm not interested whether he was concerned about his sexuality. I'm concerned why the FBI wasn't able to take action BEFORE he started his rampage. Surely they knew things the innocents didn't know.

I suspect things will change in securing us from the 500,000 or more potential terrorists already in this country now and more if Obama has his way. Change? Yes the country would be wise to elect someone they may not like but who will take action to PROTECT THE INNOCENT CITIZENS OF THIS COUNTRY.

How can anyone possibly imagine Botox Hillary facing up to real terror?

I haven't read anything yet as to whether he gained his weapons legally or not. That should be of great concern to all of us. I'm curious as to why security wasn't checking entrants for weapons when you have that many people jamming a club that is about as popular as a strip club to the ordinary citizen. I suspect a large number of lawsuits and the business to be in severe financial jeopardy.

1 comment:

Merle Widmer said...

If security isn't checking all people attending a large controversial event then Florida and all States had better be passing concealed carry laws.