Sunday, September 09, 2012

Patton Boggs LLC - Emily Dillard


An interesting person I talked was Emily Dillard, a member of the law firm of Patton Boggs, LLC of D.C., the nations leading policy law firm. She also took my picture, but unfortunately that was the day I forgot to bring my camera, and didn't realize it until I had cleared security.

If my memory serves me, I believe her firm was lobbying or playing close attention as to who will most likely win the election. But, I talked to perhaps 200 people, collecting cards from some and forgetting to ask others. Many did not know much about Peoria but when I mentioned Caterpillar, they made the connection.

One has a relative named Gary Cunningham with a business in Peoria. Do we know each other? No one had any unfavorable comments about Peoria, but most knew of the corruption in Illinois and its serious financial problems.

No comments: