Sunday, June 01, 2008

Library Blogs

For anyone interested in reading my older blogs on Peoria Public Libraries, try some of these dates: 8/15/07; 2/28/08; 4/1/07; 5/3/07; 4/10/07; 5/01/07; 4/23/07.

It's not like we don't have libraries. What I try to do is get out the facts. As has been said many times; there are those who try to make you believe that facts, if ignored, will eventually disappear.

I hope we have not come to that point in this commuity, state, country and world.

It is my studied opinion that the facts that were presented to many who endorsed and supported the referendum where not accurate nor complete. That's why I have a standing offer for anyone to accompany me to any of Peoria's Public Libraries and show me where I am wrong on my assessments. To date only 4 people have taken me up. They have not posted any comments stating facts that I am wrong. Blanket denials and personal attacks don't fill the bill.

I also believe that many people were not and are not now aware of the conditions that prompted the firing of Mr.Szynaka's firing by the Marion County Public Library Board.

It's hard to refute statements from the Indiana Attorney Generals Office.

No comments: