Friday, September 14, 2018

Do You Approve of President Trump?

This question appears every day on my home page. Each time I click on this page to answer, I get a blank page. I have waited up to three ,minutes but it won't open. Of course not. "They' whoever 'they is knows that I would vote yes.

All Anti-Trump pages open quickly.

No, it's not about Russia interference, it is the Radical left leaning medias who won't let me vote because they are CONTROLLING are thoughts.

It's Ripley's 'Believe it or Not/ all over again but this time with evil intent.

Yes, I support him and at least 75% of his actions.

So very sad that so many Republicans will stay at home in November to 'spite' themselves. Or vote Democrat because they are intellectually and usually wealthy ignorants. I know first hand by talking to many, reading or seeing what they say and attending meeting in my younger days.

No comments: