Monday, June 11, 2018

Hatred to Our Flag Start? Ask the Left-Wing Medias and the Radical Politicians and Our Teaching Colleges


>  Where did the hatred for our flag start?
>
>
>
>
> t   EVER WONDER WHERE COLIN KAEPERNICK
> GOT HIS IDEA TO KNEEL AND DISRESPECT THE
> FLAG?  DO NOT ADD A SINGLE
> WORD , but just pass it
> on.   Code,
> Title 36, Chapter 10, Sec. 171...During
> rendition of the national anthem, when the flag is
> displayed, all present (except those in uniform) are
> expected to stand at attention facing the flag with the
> right hand over the heart. Or, at the very least,
> "Stand and Face It". Senator Obama replied
> :"As
> I've said about the flag pin, I don't want to be
> perceived as taking sides." "There are a lot of
> people in the world to whom the American flag is a symbol of
> oppression..." "The anthem itself conveys a
> war-like message. You know, the bombs bursting in air and
> all that sort of thing."Obama
> continued: "The National Anthem should be
> 'swapped' for something less parochial and less
> bellicose. I like the song 'I'd Like To Teach the
> World To Sing'. If that were our anthem, then, I might
> salute it. In my opinion, we should consider reinventing our
> National Anthem as well as 'redesign' our Flag to
> better offer our enemies hope and
> love. It’s
> my intention, if elected, to disarm
> America   to
> the level of acceptance to our Middle East Brethren. If
> we,as a Nation of warring people, conduct ourselves like the
> nations of Islam, where peace prevails, perhaps a state or
> period of mutual accord could exist between our
> governments".When
> I Become President, I will seek a pact of agreement to end
> hostilities between those who have been at war or in a state
> of enmity, and a freedom from disquieting oppressive
> thoughts. We as a Nation, have placed upon the nations of
> Islam, an unfair injustice   which
> is WHY my wife disrespects the Flagand
> she and I have attended several flag burning ceremonies in
> the past".
> "Of
> course now,I
> have found myself about to become The President of the
> United States and I have put my hatred
> aside .   I
> will use my power to bring CHANGE to this Nation, and offer
> the people a new path . My
> wife and I look forward to becoming our Country's First
> black Family. Indeed , CHANGE
> is about to overwhelm the United States of
> America."Yes, you read it
> right.   Please pass on without
> comment.Just think, with the entire
> country knowing how that man thought and
> believed,they still elected him to run and
> represent the country two times. We deserved   what we
> got.   Virus-free.
www.avast.com
>  
>

3.92 GB (26%) of 15 GB used
Last account activity: 4 days ago

No comments: