Wednesday, January 24, 2018

When I Was In Business

My best account was State Farm whose headquarters was in Bloomington. I made a couple of trips with the Purchasing Agent of SF to visit plants that manufactured the products I was selling State Farm. One day, in general conversation, Mr. Finn asked where I bought my insurance. Somewhat embarrassed I told him I was not buying SF insurance.

He said no problem and my sales increased with SF. After one of my employees, Bob Humbles, left my company to accept an offer for a SF Agency, I started and still use Bob and SF as my family insurance carrier.

Why bring this up? The hound-dog media is all over Trrump for asking a Government Official who he voted for in the last election. No one but the voter knows who he or anyone voted for in any election.  He or any voter could lie or tell the truth and Trump or anybody still wouldn't know.

As my Dad used to say, "Some people don't know their ass from a hole in the ground".

So true of so many 'reporters' reportting the 'news' today.

So sad.

No comments: