Tuesday, December 12, 2017

Women Losers: Pictures Of People (Slutish Looking Women) Who Trump Doesn't Remember

Example: I have a picture of myself standing between Larry Kudlow and Bill Kristol. Ask them if they ever met me and they would say "who the heck are you talking about"? Show them the actual picture, which I have, and they still won't know who I am. People making news have lots of pictures taken. The "sloth" out there expect our President to remember every person who asked to have their picture taken with him.

Trump, not seeing the "trap" misspelled "crap" that would show up years later, should start saying the truth which would be "I don't remember" and he would be exactly right.

The Democrat losers have lot's of picture with women and they couldn't remember all their names of even the circumstances.

What a bunch of bullshit going on in this country while other countries laugh at us.

More so, if we had Hillary as our President!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Trump is the perfect target for losers. He is a winner and I support him. Not every decision but did everybody respect FDR or Jack Kennedy.

Or Lyndon Johnson withe hos "Great Society" that opened he opportunity for llooseers in life whether black no whites had to work because the Lyndon's horrible mistake would support them on the government's dole all their lives.

That's the mess Trump inhered.

No comments: