Wednesday, November 15, 2017

Harvey Weinstein - Some Food For Thought and To Ponder

I have no direct knowledge of Mr. Weinstein's actions unless he admits them so I will not be a Judge or Jury. I have only once appeared before a Judge who found me NOT  guilty. But I was found guilty by hateful (and arrogant) people like Jim and Jerry Stowell and the local medias. But these this thing I do know. Women are great gossipers. So once Mr. Weinstein made an unwanted advance to a women, word should have traveled fast among the Hollywood women clan or clans. So why did they other women KEEP coming to him or let him come to them?

Heavy use of  the tons of cocaine shipped into the U.S.A. with alleged big users in Hollywood? Or are the heavy users in towns like Congerville or Goodfield? I hear it is expensive so it would seem logical that the rich would be the biggest users. Don't believe you will find meany of them in rural communities. But Hollywood?? What's cocaine got to do with these charges? Hmmmm

Interesting questions, Merle

No comments: