Sunday, January 22, 2017

"Black Americans Leaving USA"

I blogged long ago that black people who want to be known as African Americans and are unhappy here should return to Africa (not Paris) and help their people who are badly in need. Far worse than even most ghetto's in this country.

Leave, most of us never heard of you. We will not miss you.

Also, glad you have the finances you earned in the USA as we said on the farm to"live high off the hog".

Best wishes as you all help to unite us so that we can all "just get along".

P.S. Not all people with dark skin (by far) ancestors' came from Africa. As I blogged before, my Dad entered this county LEGALLY as his family fled religious persecution in Switzerland and my Mother's Mother came from Germany. So I could be called a Swiss-German-American.

Hmm.

No comments: