Tuesday, May 10, 2016

West Virginia Votes Correctly

No, I am not opposed to coal but I do want Clean Coal. By the way, do people know how many ACTIVE volcanoes are spewing their ash in the air all over the world? I'll bet  a large sum that not even 5%  have no idea. Also, how many forest fires are burning right now across the world, many as a result of  "tree-huggers" and Al Gores"? Bet people have no idea either.

Can those making billions on pollution control explain why there were glaciers outside of Eureka, Il. approximately 10.000 years ago. You doubt me? I can prove it and of course, it retreated. And, no, I am not THAT old. Was it because of coal burning, electricity plants and Buffalo farts.  Ha, Ha. Can you believe a Lutheran School Teacher tried to teach her class that the world was formed in 6 days and she had my Grandson believing it to the point he wanted to argue her 'correctness" with me?

There are still a large number of people who believe her teachings to be true.

Are we a nation of rotten nuts or just a "small" minority???

Hmmmm.

1 comment:

Merle Widmer said...

Being not sure what clean coal is, I want to rephrase to "cleaner coal".