Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Why I Vote Democrat (Tongue in Cheek)

 Forwarded to me by a friend.  Merle 

 #10. I vote Democrat because I love the fact  that I can now marry
>              whatever I want.    I’ve decided to  marry my German Shepherd.
>
>       #9. I vote Democrat because I believe oil  companies' profits of 4% on a
>             gallon of gas are obscene, but the  government taxing the same
>             gallon at 15% isn’t.
>
>       #8. I vote Democrat because I believe the  government will do a better
>              job of spending the money I earn than I  would.
>
>       #7. I vote Democrat because Freedom of Speech  is fine as long as nobody
>             is offended by it.
>
>       #6. I vote Democrat because I'm way too  irresponsible to own a gun, and
>              I know that my local police are all I  need to protect me from murderers
>             and thieves. I am also thankful that  we have a 911 service that get
>              police to your home in order to identify  your body after a home
>              invasion.
>
>       #5. I vote Democrat because I'm not concerned  about millions of babies
>              being aborted so long as we keep all death row  inmates alive and comfy.
>
>       #4. I vote Democrat because I think illegal  aliens have a right to free
>             health care, education, and Social Security  benefits, and we should
>             take away Social Security from those who paid  into it.
>
>      #3. I vote Democrat because I believe that  businesses should not be
>            allowed to make profits for themselves. They  need to break even and
>            give the rest away to the government for  redistribution as the Democrat
>            Party sees fit.
>
>      #2. I vote Democrat because I believe liberal  judges need to rewrite
>            the Constitution every few days to suit fringe  kooks who would never
>            get their agendas past the  voters.
>
>
>       …And the #1 reason I vote Democrat is because I  think it's better to
>           pay $billions$ for oil to people who hate us, but  not drill our own
>           because it might upset some endangered beetle, gopher  or fish here in
>           America. We don't care about the beetles, gophers or  fish in those
>           other countries.
>
>
>
>
> The difference between
>
> genius and  stupidity
>
> is that
>
> genius has its  limits.
>
> -Albert Einstein

No comments: