Sunday, March 02, 2014

Anonymous Comments

I get a couple  now and then asking if I ever check the source of what I forward or calling me names. Some suggest I use the Democrat controlled Snopes. Suggest Snopes believers look up Snopes limited  profile and find out who is their major financial backer.. These anonymous are the same people, true Obama believers. Obama, perhaps the greatest liar since Adolph Hitler or recently, Bernie Madoff..

Yes, a lot of lies are circulated on the Internet by mainly left-leaners but a good number of right-wingers. I still am a mainly a traditional believers who reads the National Review, the Wall Street Journal, The Economist, conservative newspapers (hard to find), mostly factual books and articles and watch Fox on TV. Believe I've never watched more than a half-dozen full sitcoms unless they had a lot of realistic humor. Fiction occasionally, Carl Hiassen's Skinny Dipping was one of the funniest realistic fiction books I've read.

One realistic fiction books I read in one sitting at Selby Library here in Sarasota that was so realistic of my life that it set me off on rare crying jag.

Anyway, it only takes a split second to quickly scan and delete "anonys:

78% outside by the pool today. Hmmm..

No comments: