Thursday, October 24, 2013

TownHall Predicts Debt Ceiling Will Hit $22 Trillion by February

Who cares, says Obama. "I got your minds off of Benghazi, Fast and Furious, legalizing illegals which I'm going to do because 90% of them will vote for a third term for me, unemployment, the unstable economy and gives me more time to do what I can to blame Fox News and the Tea Part for the failing ObamaFarce. Whoops, I meant the Affordable Care Act".

Yes, he has more problems than worry about our rising national debt and cities going bankrupt while the very rich get very richer. And the employment rate is lowered as he hires more people to run a morally bankrupt administration. Yes, and why does Kathleen Sebelius still hold her position. Is she part of Obama's promise to "save jobs:??

No comments: