Tuesday, August 06, 2013

Journal Star Reporter Matt Buedel - You Are a Lying SOB

I just got off the phone with a return call from Peoria Police Officer Thomas C. Bond in which he confirmed that that I did not say to him that "an exotic dancer stole from me" as reported by sensation seeker and liar JS reporter  Matt Buedel. I did not say that and Officer Bond did not put that in his police report. Had SOB Buedel talked with me I would have told him it was not a probability that the exotic dancer could have walked 120 feet and back while we were engaged in conversation.
SOB Buedel, you are a damned liar.

The police report will show that since expensive jewelry was missing the three women might possibly be involved.

And you just cost your newspaper another subscriber. Cancelling tomorrow.

3 comments:

MJ Widmer-Greytak said...

Haha, I am impressed to see that in spite of the "old man" having "stepped down" from serving on the county board for 10 years in an elective position, my dad can still get under the skin of those good old Peoria boys. It's 3 yrs. since you retired from politics and look ... the local hacks still can't wait to grab an opportunity to involve the city in the grudge the Journal Star can't let go of. Nice to know they care! LOL. Glad to hear the stripper pole you got for Christmas is coming in handy!

mazr said...

Way to own up to your mistake, Merle. Wow.

Merle Widmer said...

Yeah, I did own up to my mistake and reported a theft allowing the spiteful JS to slander me."Upstairs drawers" in a ranch style home? Not hardly and not in the Police Report. Budy should be working for the NE but he probably could not get a job outside of Peoria Some goes for the those responsible who put my picture on the internet instead of the stolen necklace.