Wednesday, February 01, 2012

Romney's 'Poor' Quote Twisted By Media

Newsmax.Com reports that sources in the mainstream media were quick to jump on Mitt Romney for saying "he doesn't care about the poor"--without placing the remark in context.

In an interview with CNN left leaning liberal Soledad O'Brien on Wednesday morning, Romney said: "I'm in this race because I care about Americans. I'm not concerned about the very poor--we have a safety net there. (think about the property taxpayer funded new Peoria County Nursing Home, my comment) If it needs repair, I'll fix it. I'm not concerned about the very rich--they are doing just fine. I'm concerned about the very heart of America, the 90 to 95 per cent of Americans who right now are struggling.

O'Brien jumped in, saying, "I think there are lots of very poor Americans who are struggling who would say, 'That sounds odd.'

Romney kept his cool, "Well, you had to finish the sentence, Soledad," he replied. "I said, I'm not concerned about the very poor that have a safety net, but if it has holes in it, I'll repair them."

This is the way the dirty left works. Already liberal (aren't they almost all) news media are jumping on the lie that Romney doesn't care for the very poor.

Young people are learning fast from the left-leaning liberal professors at Bradley, ICC and all Obamaites including the wealthy left leaners in both the public and private sectors of which there are a 'bunch".

So sad.

No comments: