Tuesday, March 02, 2010

Stephanie is Back Performing in the Area

Well, hello, chilly citizens of Central Illinois,
I hope that everyone is doing well. It is MARCH now, a great time of the year. It is the month that reminds us that spring is actually a possibility, yet there are still several weeks before the tax man socks it to us. In the more immediate future (like, mere days from now), there are two chances to check out Larry Harms and myself as we continue to show our love for the jazz: this Thursday, March 4th at Basta O'Neill's Restaurant in Washington, IL from 6 - 9pm and then the next night, Friday, March 4th at Swinger's in Normal, IL at the All Seasons Entertainment Complex from 8 - 11pm. Our Saturday night gig is a private affair this time around, so make sure that you come and hang with us on one of the other two nights. It's always more fun with more folks!
As always, you can check my website to see my calendar: www.stephanieaaron.com - and you can always drop an email to say hey or to inquire about booking..or even to cancel my emails (though, of course, no one ever does that!). I appreciate much more than you might think all of the support I get from my hometown and the surrounding area....
See you soon -

No comments: