Sunday, December 07, 2008

My Links

I temporarily lost my "Links" and Site meter. Bill Dennis will get them back in place by tomorrow.

If you want to be added to my links, please send information.

If you get a chance read "Illegal People" by David Bacon, a disturbing story and the 12/22/08 issue of Forbes Magazine , p. 73, "The Next Disaster", both in the same vein as my last blog on prohibition.

If you have a weak stomach and have enough fear of what's going on in the world, don't read these highly disturbing truths.

Pearl Harbor Memory Day passed without much copy. We must never forget those who serve us in danger and with honor and all those who have lost life and health in the service of our country.

1 comment:

Billy Dennis said...

Merle: Your links appeared on your site courtesy of Blogrolling.com. Unfortunately, that company seems to be defunct, or suffering from so many technical difficulties that I cannot access the code necessary to fix the site. So, I'm going to make some changes to your template to start adding these links again.