Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Our Armed Services: Without Them, We Would Not have the Freedoms We Should be Enjoying

Do you know some young person going thru life without much aim, education or skills? I suggest advising he or she to take a make a phone call or contact with one of the many of the armed service offices in our community. One source is the Air National Guard: Free college, training in over 100 career skills, great benefits: Call or e-mail Dale Losher, Air Guard Recruiting Assistant - 3093702016 or recruitingassistant@insightbb.com

I have a grandson Bill Greytak serving in Turkey in the Air Force. Bill had started college only to discover it was not what he expected at the early age of nineteen. I suspect he will have a better direction of careers after four years.

It was my service in the Air Corp that launched me into my first career; teaching and coaching and my second career in business which prepared me for my third career, local politics, all honorable services to my community.

No comments: