Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Need Your help

When I receive an unidentified email, I do not open it due to the volume of attempts being made to infect my computer. If I have not returned your emails and you are a friend or friendly acquaintance, I suggest you call me so I can get you on my safe list. Some of you send me emails with attachments that I cannot open up because my computer asks for more information as to source of the attachment and if I can’t identify, my computer blocks the message. Or send me an email explaining how to open the document after identifying yourself. To Jim Irwin, I have not been able to reach you at your site. Nicholas and Jim E., I often can’t open your attachments. Mary Alice, my screen often times says you have signed in but I can find no message.

I do return all emails I can identify. Keep writing.

No comments: