Thursday, August 23, 2018

Personal Attacks? I Get Few - Always 'Anonymous'

For the latest anonymous attack on me, I inform 'anonymous on this site that I and my wife, have lived in a RANCH house for the last 28 years. No upstairs in my ranch house. Is there one in yours, or Matt Buedel, you lowlifes??

Also I did not 'STEPDOWN' from the Peoria County Board. I served my FULL THREE terms and advised a North Side Media my intentions not to run for a fourth term TWO AND A HALF YEARS, BEFORE MY THIRD TERM WAS ENDED.

Thier headline? "Widmer Will Be Hard to Replace".My first replacement in 2011 was a loser.

My County Board elections? Seven to zero. My greatest failure was being unable to stop the $6million yearly losing, SAFETY NET FOR THE POOR COSTING $48 million.

So Sad for the taxpayers. My latest successor for my former position representing District 11, Dr. Greg Adamson, is a TRUE WINNER.

No comments: