Friday, January 12, 2018

Trump Wise Not To Go To London

London is well underway to becoming a city controlled by the radical left. There are more terrorists undercover in London than there are in the entire country of Yemen. As a tourist, I wouldn't set foot in any part of London today. I was a tourist 35 years ago when you could walk he streets at night and visit a bar without any cornern about your safety. I could say the same thing about now dangerous Los Angeles today. 32  years ago I did walk the streets at night when I was in the City taking tennis lessons from one of the greatest players of all times. (He actually set my game back because I couldn't handle the form he tried to teach me. No, I wasn't unteachable.  I tried very hard to learn his methods of success. Later, I found out he lost any tennis teaching job he ever held). 

I sure wouldn't walk the streets alone or as a couple today in L.A.'s  and London's culture of violence. Yes, I know that there are a lot of good people in both cities but as Margaret Mead wrote, "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful people can change world".

Terrorists are VERY thoughtful barbarians.

No comments: