Friday, November 03, 2017

Tax Increases Here and On the Horizon - I Warned My Readers Years Ago

On this site. and I correctly predicted rising taxes on this site. No problem for me. I will just ask the elite and the new 200 or so new millionaires in the Peoria area, wealthier than the poor can image, to increase their giving while I,  26 years retired, will decrease mine.And their new wealth is mostly due to the man most of the poor HATE. The left wing news medias and the leaders of the poor are the MAJOR ROOT OF THIS HATE.

Expect theft to increase while the rich get richer. Dozens of books have been explain the whys of this growing gap between the wealthy and the poor. Actually, I have been summing it up in my blogs over the past 13 years.

I'm going to stop blogging today assuming I've lost a few more readers because they ABSOLUTELY DISLIKE A PERSON WHO IS NOT POLITICALLY CORRECT.

You don't like what's happening. Start a new newspaper that prints factual information and elect politicians who only do things to help them win their next election or pad their pensions. My pension is $132 a month. And, no, I'm not bragging but I will pay my taxes and try to encourage better and stronger and more common sense people to run for office.

Want the real facts? Read my 3300 NOT politically correct blogs.

No comments: