Monday, November 06, 2017

Sheep Huggers Have New Fuel - Blame the Gun, Not the Mental Case

No offense to the sheep. But it is going to become more wearisome as this type of attack in Texas will increase as copy cats search for their one day, or if not killed, many years of infamy. Sheriffs say that 75% of their inmates are mentally ill. Laws to protect a few were passed years ago that prevent mental health treatment or retention of a mentally ill person unless that action is perceived at the time of interview, to be violent.

When my son, Mark, was considered a danger to himself and perhaps others, no organization that interviewed him considered him a danger to anyone.  Our entire family knew he was ill and addicted but were helpless to do anything. I even visited Mayor Ardis at his home and he brought in the head of drug eradication in Peoria and was told he had to first be arrested before they could take any action.Within a month of his last interview by Crisis Intervention and calls to 211 were of NO help, he killed himself while seriously considering taking others with him. I went to his bank in Abingdon to draw out his last $200,  (originally, he had $80,000) to get his car out of impound. The Peoria South side blacks had fed his growing addition, robbed him blind, wrote checks on his bank account, used his car to do whatever all drug dealers do, and the left his car parked in a no parking zone while he was drugged. out.

He asked me to help him draw money from his last Insurance Account, but I asked him to take me off as beneficiary and put his mother as benefactor in event of his death. He did and then asked to withdraw $1000 to pay off his Peoria drug dealers. I told him he would now need to get his mother's permission which I knew she would never give him. He then cried and told me the Peoria black drug dealers will kill him and me also. I did not back down

He retrieved his car (I had already paid to get it out of impound) and came back to my house saying he only had a few dollars left. I walked out his car and found a black man lying in the passenger seat which had been knocked down flat so it would appear there was only the driver in the car. I told the black that if he ever set foot on my property he would be just another piece of crap but a dead worthless piece of crap. My son stood up for him by saying he had a baby I hope he is dead by now. I regret the woman he impregnated did not get listen to organizations like Planned Parenthood that I support.

My son came back to stay over night. When he left the next day to go to Peoria Rescue Mission, my wife sent food wit him. Two days later, he killed himself. He was a good kid, a good young man and loved by his family. But drugs changed. He may have also been bi-polar. He is dead but not forgotten by those who loved him and tried to all ways to stop his addiction that turned him into a different person.

I hear, see and read about their great love for our dead sons. 90% or more are somehow involved in distributing mostly deadly drugs.

I greatly regret the recent massacres and the death of my only son. My son used a car to kill only himself.. Others use any weapon, cars, bombs, knives, etc, to kill others. I support nationwide concealed carry laws wish might have saved many lives and many more in the future.I support the legalization of marijuana. The heavy taxation of the legal distributors would pay for billions of dollars of preventative measure which all legal buyers would need to agree to attend drug addiction classes.

To some of my readers. Surely your denial that making by something illegal, it will be tested by 80% of all your kids, grand kids and great-grand kids. Peer pressure exceeds parental pressure especially where mothers are single and the bastards that impregnate them, are out dealing drugs, drinking and impregnating other woman.

Stop fooling your own mind. Does fooling your mind, ,make you sleep better?

No comments: