Wednesday, August 16, 2017

Amazon - "Trump Erases $5.7 Billion Dollars Worth Of Amazon Stock in One Tweet" - Fake News

Left out was the word "briefly" as the stock regained the $5.7 billion dollar loss?? the next day. Now that Bezos owns the leftist Washington Post, expect all attacks emanating from Bezos types to increase.

JS is good at leaving out key words (our adding) such as saying I "stepped down" from the County Board when in actuality, I served my full 10 elected years on the CB, announcing my impending retirement 2 years earlier. (I did not run for reelection in 2010 being 85 years old). Also, JS hateful Buedel added an "upstairs" to my ranch house home.

I believe I was the oldest Peoria County Board member in modern times. Jack Stevens may have been older but I could not confirm.

No comments: