Thursday, December 01, 2016

Michael Savage - Too Far Right

He hits all the key points but overdoes them. He is an interesting read but I am certainly NOT a "far right" person.But then I don't agree with Trump on many of his statements. Actions speak louder than words so I am content to wait and see.

He has a right to change his mind as he learns more. His first learning step was how to win the Republican Convention support and now he is learning how to be the great President he and all of us who supported him will help him to succeed.

The losers can keep crying out their hatred. Just makes them look more stupid than they are.

I'll basically ignore the mainstream media including the vicious Associated Press, the Washington Post, CNN and will watch Hannity and O'Reilly on Fox TV. And read the Wall Street Journal, the best factual media I've ever read. And I love the many thoughtful comments made the their readers.

Under ANY President taking over on January of 2017, the next 4 years will be a tough "road to hoe".
I predicted a strong recession in late 2016 or early in 2017. There still may be a selloff but what a mess it would have been under Mrs. Clinton.

No comments: