Monday, October 17, 2016

Edina, Minn. If He Was a White Man, Would Have His Arrest Made the Media

Heck, no. If we whites, who will soon be a minority, think incidents like this where someone already hostile to the police is ready with a video camera is a rarity, think again. The police and our lives and lifestyles, are under siege that will continue to get worse as the people of color out birth white people.

I walk down the middle of the street, am asked to move to the other side of the street where THERE IS A SIDEWALK and I don't listen and "smart off" to the officer, I'm not only going to get arrested but I am going to land up in jail.

Yes, I am white and very proud of it. When I was 88, I was arrested and handcuffed although I was never jailed nor did the judge find me guilty. It was the first time I had ever been in handcuffs. No whites took to the street on my behalf.

Racism in this country? Even though blacks (just because one is "black" colored, doesn't necessarily make one an African-American) presently make up about 19% of the population, and make up 40+% of committed crimes, their leaders and mostly uneducated (Going to our larger city schools and colleges does not necessarily make one educated) followers are the most racist we have to fear in this country.

No comments: