Wednesday, January 27, 2016

Republican Debate - I'll Take a Pass, Says The Donald

Hope it is not a mistake. You may be prudent to run for cover many times, but this debate may not be the best time to run away.

If you compare pictures of Fox TV's Meg Kelly before and after Trump arrived on the scene, you will note a different look on her face. And though she still has a good looking face, it is not the same good looking face of a few month ago.

And yes, while I used to be a pretty strong Fox TV follower, These days, I often find myself in disagreement with the way they are handling some pre-election news and events.  I still watch Hannity, who has improved his performance over the past couple of years. And Bill O'Reilly and Greta.

I suggest the Republican Establishment and the usually Republican leaning media, better shape up or they will be sitting on the sidelines while a vetoing Democrat runs this country downhill for another 4 to 8 years.

Hmm.


No comments: