Monday, December 15, 2014

"I Can't Breath" Repeated 13 Times?

Pretty hard to talk when one is unable to breath. Why didn't he say "I give up" once or twice and he would still be alive to sell cigarettes illegally.

As far as looters; they should be shot with bird shot by law enforcement officers.Can't do that. The officers would be sued by the radicals among us who are turning this once great country into a country of poorly educated wimps.

While I get arrested (not convicted) for being in the right place at the wrong time by a good-looking woman police officer posing as a prostitute; a woman I never TOUCHED or OFFERED any money for a sexual service I haven't been able to enjoy for over 13 years.

This great country is slowly going to pot barely noticed by the affluent and those who would pretend to lead us.

So sad.

No comments: