Sunday, September 02, 2012

Stories From My Attendance to the GOP Convention in Tampa


I had a great, refreshing time at the Republican National Convention last week.

I will post on people I met, my participation in many events as a non-certified visitor, the people I saw or met -- such as the Olympian Gold Medal winner who addressed the convention, the 8 times I was interviewed, and pictures I took, as soon as I can get caught up on my reading of accumulated newspapers and mail, phone calls and am fully rested.

For 7 days, was in Tampa and surrounding area including the UNITY 2012 programs near Brandon.

It was my first time attending a Convention.

All who were involved in preparation, participation; crowd handling and security and saw that the convention and surrounding events were top rate despite the uncooperative weather should be highly appreciated and more convinced that the country needs a change of leadership.

More later with pictures.

[Click on images for LARGER view.]

No comments: