Saturday, July 14, 2012

Voter ID Political Nonsense


Not being politically correct here. Seldom in my life have I been.

Obama, Holder and their ilk want illegals, unregistered Acorn recruits and the like to be able to VOTE WITHOUT SHOWING THE SAME ID AS I AM REQUIRED TO SHOW.

What a political scam reeking of corruption.

My advise to Repubican candidates is to state common sense in as few words as possible:

EVERYONE NEEDS TO CARRY SOME TYPE OF PROVABLE ID AT ALL TIMES.

All are required to show ID when opening a charge account.

All are required to show ID if buying or renting and driving any vehicle.

We are all required to show ID when --

* borrowing money

* buying an alcoholic drink

* buying a house

* being stopped for a violation

* asking to do work on my property

* applying for a passport

* being accepted into emergency facilities

* renting or buying a house

...and the list goes on.

Stop the conversation at this point and ask, "What you hell are you 'bleeding liberals' talking about? Now get out of my face, you aren't voting for me under any circumstances and I will do everything I can to stop these illiterate, illegal, and free loaders from voting without the same type of ID I am required to present."

Period.

It's time to toughen up. The leaders of other countries like China, Russia and Argentina, are smiling and saying thank you and other platitudes to our face and laughing behind our backs. Organized terrorists are open in their hatred of us and know they do not need to terrorize us anymore in our own country.

We wimps our own worst enemy and they know who we are. So does Obama and his ilk.

(Still working the bugs out of my new system. Neither "preview" nor "spell-check" is working.)

No comments: