Monday, June 27, 2011

Why All My Family and I Voted For The Democrat Slates

*Surely, I jest.

I was also wise enough not to vote for Judge Mary McDade when half the Republicans did. A quarter of them voted for Judge Kilbride. Many Republicans votede for the las two members of the Supreme Court. I hope they are noting how they are trying with Breyer, to re-write the Constitution.

Merle Widmer

When your friends cannot explain why
> they voted for a Democrat, give
> them this list. They can then pick
> their reasons from these "TOP 12"...
>
>
>
> 1. I voted Democrat because I believe
> oil companies' profits of 4% on a
> gallon of gas are obscene, but the
> government taxing the same gallon of
> gas at 15% isn't.
>
>
>
> 2. I voted Democrat because I believe
> the government will do a better job of
> spending the money I earn than I
> would.
>
>
>
> 3. I voted Democrat because Freedom of
> Speech is fine as long as nobody is
> offended by it.
>
>
>
> 4. I voted Democrat because I'm way
> too irresponsible to own a gun, and I
> know that my local police are all I
> need to protect me from murderers and
> thieves.
>
>
>
> 5. I voted Democrat because I believe
> that people who can't tell us if it
> will rain on Friday can tell us that
> the polar ice caps will melt away in
> ten years if I don't start driving a
> Prius.
>
>
>
> 6. I voted Democrat because I'm not
> concerned about millions of babies
> being aborted so long as we keep all
> death row inmates alive.
>
>
>
> 7. I voted Democrat because I think
> illegal aliens have a right to free
> health care, education, and Social
> Security benefits.
>
>
>
> 8. I voted Democrat because I believe
> that business should not be allowed to
> make profits for themselves. They need
> to break even and give the rest away
> to the government for redistribution
> as the Democrats see fit.
>
>
>
> 9. I voted Democrat because I believe
> liberal judges need to rewrite the
> Constitution every few days to suit
> some fringe kooks who would never get
> their agendas past the voters.
>
>
>
> 10. I voted Democrat because I think
> that it's better to pay billions to
> people who hate us for their oil, but
> not drill our own because it might
> upset some endangered beetle or
> gopher.
>
>
>
> 11. I voted Democrat because while we
> live in the greatest, most wonderful
> country in the world, I was promised
> "HOPE AND CHANGE".
>
>
>
> 12. I voted Democrat because my head
> is so firmly planted up my ---, it's
> unlikely that I'll ever have another
> point of view
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>

No comments: