Tuesday, March 08, 2011

Delightful Stephanie is Back In Peoria Friday

Say Everybody -
I've been getting emails lately from some of you good folks in Downstate Illinois inquiring about any upcoming gigs in the area, and I'm happy to report to all that I will be playing with the ever-delightful Larry Harms this Friday, March 11 at the Contemporary Art Center on Water Street in downtown Peoria. We'll do two sets (5:30 to 7:30) and you are all invited to come and start your weekend with us at this relaxing yet chic space. We love the CAC! Check out the website with all the info you need (click on the Live at the Five Spot link) at www.peoriacac.org.
Hope to see lots and lots of your smiling faces on Friday - I have missed playing for you over the last several months! I am looking forward to being back on my home turf again.
~Stephanie
questions? comments? feel free to hit "reply" and write to me!

No comments: