Sunday, January 23, 2011

A Note to w4gw4wg or DFH

Thanks for your comment on my recent blog but "anonymous" comments seldom get published on my site. If facts are correct, I will publish. Your comment evades the truth.

Why are you afraid to use your name? But if you email me your name, address and phone number, I will verify and print your comment on my blog site along with my rebuttal.

Also, I suggest you read more of my 1550 plus blogs and get your facts in order. Peoria County did work quite well with most of the unions. I will take some credit.

That a large number of voters agree and agreed, is a fact.

How much money did the unions contribute to get Obama elected. Did the unions get there money back? Most of it but even some moderate Demos are coming to there senses, especially after the November elections.

I will answer one of your remarks. Public boards are generally weaker than private boards when it comes to working out employer/employee relationships. Ask any union boss. Public pensions are almost always higher than the private sector except in the case of top management in the private sector. Without strong management in the private sector, there would be few jobs.

Period.

Caterpillar sets a good example. A union pushover. Hardly.

No comments: