Friday, October 22, 2010

More ObamaCare Taxes

JAN. 2013 a new 3.8% SALES TAX on REAL ESTATE kicks in.



Example: $400,000 Sale= $15,200. SALES TAX.



ENJOYING THE CHANGE YET?????

Another Obama Nightmare!

Did you know that if you sell your house after 2012 you will pay a 3.8% sales tax on it? That's $3,800 on a $100,000 home etc.

When did this happen? It's in the healthcare bill.

Just thought you should know.

SALES TAX TO GO INTO EFFECT 2013 (Part of HC Bill)

REAL ESTATE SALES TAX

So, this is "change you can believe in"?

3 comments:

walk of shame said...

No it doesn't!!!! I posted a comment on the last blog you posted about this topic, that you never approved. There is no real estate tax...do you ever check snopes?

Anonymous said...

I've heard this before and your post gave me another reason to do some research of my own. You might want to check what you find at this site and http://www.snopes.com/politics/taxes/realestate.asp and then decide if you still think it's a 3.8% tax on real estate transactions. I'm a conservative republican who isn't happy about the health care bill, but I also want the debate to be factual.

walk of shame said...

This is not true!!! I posted a comment on the last blog you posted on this topic and you didn't approve it.

The 3.8% tax is a tax on the amount over the capital gains threshold. I wish you would stop posting information that is flat out wrong.

I doubt you will approve this comment, though.