Monday, August 23, 2010

Twist the Ground Zero Story

Only story here that I can see is:

Use some decency, you promoters. After all, this mosque will only be two blocks from a terrorist Muslim attack killing thousands of innocent people.

Those who think this mosque will foster more jihads against the infidels, should definitely demand to know where the money is coming from and run a public background check.

All of these questions could be answered by the largely silent Muslim moderates. Am I prejudicial? No, Muslims should swear allegiance to this country just like my Dad and his parents did when soon after they arrived in America through Ellis Island. My Mom and her brothers and sisters were born here. I have a copy showing my Dad as a naturalized citizen of the U.S.

He and my Mother wanted no part of the countries they came from.

This became their home, not where they or their parents came from.

And Ron Paul is an intelligent idiot. He is a Republican? Another reason for me to be an independent.

No comments: