Tuesday, August 03, 2010

Stephanie Aaron is Back in the Area

Hey there everyone -
Hope you are all keeping cool as we round the last lap of summer. It's hot as blazes up here in Chicago, but we're moving the heat downstate as I join Larry Harms for what will be my last regularly scheduled appearances in Central Illinois for awhile. Don't miss me with the Larry Harms Trio at Basta O'Neill's Restaurant on Cummings Lane in Washington this Thursday, August 5 from 6 - 9pm - we love this place with its great food and wonderful people. On Friday, August 6, I will be at the Contemporary Arts Center on Water Street from 5:30 - 7:30 in Peoria...this will be a very special night for Larry and me as we get back to basics with some duo work, plus we're bringing along some of our old and dear friends that we started out with! Bring a nice bottle of wine with you, maybe some cheese and crackers, some friends, etc. This is going to be a lovely evening and we want to pack the house. On Saturday, August 7, we'll hit Swinger's Grille in Bloomington from 8 - 11pm - we want to make sure we don't leave out our Twin Cities fans! Again, I won't be scheduling regular gigs outside of Chicago in the immediate future, so don't miss this chance to come and hang out and swing with me!! Over the next few months I'll be working on my next recording and revamping my website, pictures, and gigs, so make sure you bookmark my website (www.stephanieaaron.com) and check in with me to see what's happening.
Hope to see you all this weekend!!
~Stephanie

No comments: