Monday, June 28, 2010

Welcome to Our Country

Forwarded to me by a friend. Exactly how I feel.

Merle

My great-grandfather watched as his friends died in the Civil War,

My grandfather watched as his friends died in WW I,

And uncles watched as their friends died in WW II and I watched as my friends died in Korea .

None of them died for the Mexican Flag. Everyone died for the American flag.

Texas high school students raised a Mexican flag on a school flag pole, other students took it down. Guess who was expelled...the students who took it down.

California high school students were sent home on Cinco de Mayo, because they wore T-shirts with the American flag printed on them.

Enough is enough.

This message needs to be viewed by every American; and every American needs to stand up for America .

We've bent over to appease the America-haters long enough.

I'm taking a stand.

I'm standing up because the hundreds of thousands who died fighting in wars for this country, and for the American flag.

If you agree, stand up with me. If you disagree, please let me know. I will gladly remove you from my e-mail list.

And shame on anyone who tries to make this a racist message.

AMERICANS, stop giving away Your RIGHTS!

Let me make this clear - THIS IS MY COUNTRY!

This statement DOES NOT mean I'm against immigration!

YOU ARE WELCOME HERE, IN MY COUNTRY, welcome to come legally:

1 comment:

Steve C. said...

I think some blame should be laid upon the Companies who hire illegals, providing means of support. If all illegals were gone in a second, some business sectors would cease to exist. The fact that legals hold public office further complicates enforcement. Considering only that, they're here to stay. Is there a fix, prominent ppl. have been called out for employing illegals, criminal intent? Honestly, I can't blame them, many are killed by cartels or police. Being born a white humaniod, a Mexican border town would be my last choice of places to visit. It's no wonder they want out, at any cost. Even risking death! Desperate times do require desperate measures, as we play our fantasy games and get drunk watching American Something!
The Great American Losers, Inc. Our Country my rearend, we're butt stupid in my point of view, being sold to the damned bankers. I'm still waiting For Obama to even touch Immigration, he's waiting on his puppetmasters to jerk his strings. It's just a damned shame in my book, out of control. Adios