Friday, June 11, 2010

Valda Shipp

Allegedly, Mrs. Lathan purposely came to the building late in the afternoon to remove Mrs. Shipp from her position, I find that quite interesting and believe proper protocol would have been to meet with her after hours. I understand that Mrs. Shipp has two weeks before any termination would come into effect.

I confused schools where Valda taught. It was of course at Franklin and I did visit her and was welcomed to come back at any time. Valda has two boys from a previous marriage. One just graduated from college and one just graduated from high school.

It is easy to take pot shots at someone on a blog site without letting readers know who you are. I will no longer accept "anonymous attacks". Give your name or your comment will not appear on my site.

Thanks you and I stand behind Mrs. Shipp for the same reason I voted for Jeff Lickiss for #150 school board. I know Jeff to "stand up and be counted" While Mr. Crawford is a nice person, so was my mother and I would have wanted her to sit on this school board. The system needs people who can tell it like it is. Why do you think the perception and reality of administration and of the #150 system causes so many kids to line up for Charter Schools while others move out?

The community at large does not want to pay 54% of their property taxes to baby sit kids. Some speak of "compassion" which has become an over-used term in a society threatened by outside threats that are real.

No comments: