Wednesday, November 01, 2017

Houston Astros Win World Baseball Series - Both Dodgers and Astros Make Cubs Look Like High Minor Leaguers

Fantastic series although 2nd Most Valuable Player pitcher Morton made the Dodgers look pretty bad from the middle innings on. First World Series in my memory where I watched every game. I blogged in early July that the series would be between the Dodgers and Astros with my giving the Astros the edge.

I personally would have picked Morton the MVP as he mowed the Dodgers down in the late innings but George Springer made the big hit as he had in previous games.

Should have bet the farm. No guts.

Seldom did either team' batter swing at bad pitches. Hope the Cubs were watching. NO chance for the current crop of Cubs to go further than winning their division next year. IF the current players can even win their division. I'll take some odds in January.

No comments: