Tuesday, November 15, 2016

Trump Appeased Right Wing Republicans Like Pence On Abortion Issues

It is evident that Pence does not know what services Planned Parenthood offers to young destitute and desperate women. Adoption should be made less costly. It cost my daughter and her husband over $15,000 to adopt an infant in 1991. In today's dollars, that would be over $25,000.

Correct me if I am wrong. I do not favor abortion but I am not TOTALLY opposed to it. One life is living as an already body while another is starting within. I would almost always favor the young life that carries the possibility of a healthy newborn.

Issues such as abortion should never be decided to be either totally right or totally wrong. I  agree in serious consultation with the pregnant woman but ALL sides must be in taken into the equation.

Sorry, but it always seems to be men who want to make the decision. I am a strong believer in women's rights.

No comments: