Wednesday, September 04, 2013

Headington Oaks - Next Missed Projection?

Supposed to open June 1. Then in August. Now almost a week is gone in September and the building sits empty. What's wrong? Not a peep from the JS who would be all over my butt if I was involved. And no, I didn't have sex with any of the three visitors. One was about 55, one 18 maybe and one was 27 or near. And no, there is no "upstairs" in MY ranch style home, as Buedel sensationalized to make it appear I spent my few minutes in a bedroom probably with the 18 year old , (the dancers sister)while the dancer stole from me "downstairs" in the office.and the older woman (the dancers aunt) rode 'shotgun'. And no, I didn't say say the dancer stole from me. I never left eye contact with her while they were in and outside under a shade tree at MY house. No, Buedel, we never sat on a "porch" as you reported we did.

Nor did I "step down" from my Peoria County Board position.
Definition of stepping down is resigning. Look it up. I served out my third term and ELECTED NOT  to run for a fourth term.

Got a card from an old friend. Said he was jealous because he knew I had radial prostrate seeding in 2005. Kills all cancer forever and also kills the ability to have an "erection". Said his brother would be turning over in his grave to have 3 strippers as Buedel fantasized to make me look bad to readers of the JS who believe everything in print that they already made up their mind to believe. No, I don't know of any strippers 55 and the 18 year old had the wrong build. The only time I ever hear 'Journal' call 'urinal' was here in Peoria.

Anyway, I've hung around Peoria far longer than I ever expected. Have to ask my "alky" wife why.. A legal separation by me is underway. Divorce was considered by me for years. She said she wouldn't give me one. The major story missed was why she was hospitalized.

To the JS hmmmmm. "Stepped down" from the board in the fall to make it look like I was forced out. No, I announced 2 1/2 years before my third term ended that I would NOT seek a fourth term. Sorry, staunch liberal Democrat ,Buedel, you are a liar. I hear that if I was gay, you and Chris wouldn't have tried to kill me. You still  might have that on your conscious if some one does but it won't be me that the hateful JS kills as they have done to at least one other notable figure some years past..

And I don't plan to ever live in Headington Oaks, an over priced mansion that strangely sits apparently completed but empty, Built for Medicaid folks with an Alzheimer wing and $80,000 or more a year for a few private pay. No, I didn't vote for the $53 million or more County Home for an overwhelming majority of poor folks. See my blogs on BelWood over the past years.

Hmmm again.

No comments: