Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Special Operations For America (SOFA)



This picture is of the Chairman of SOFA, Ryan Zinke from Montana, and the lady with him who liked my cap and wanted to have her picture taken after she took a picture of me.

I didn't learn till later that Senator Zinke was a State Senator and a former commander of-Navy SEAL Team 6. When I looked him up on the Internet, I found 27,600 references which included the term SOFA.

He is one of many people concerned about Obamas release of information that has given vital information to our enemies and endangered the lives of so many people working to keep America secure.

Learn more about this battle to save this country from the automated mouth and actions of our current president.

Sources of information are www.SOFORAMERICA.ORG

or


Ph. # 518-595-4340


No comments: