Copied from a friend's email to me.
I'm a legal American citizen and I must show my ID when:
1. Pulled over by the police.
2. Making purchases on my department store credit card.
3. When I show up for a doctor's appointment.
4. When filling out a credit card or loan application.
5. When applying for or renewing a driver's license or passport.
6. When applying for any kind of insurance.
7. When filling out college applications.
8. When donating blood.
9. When obtaining certain prescription drugs.
10. When making some debit purchases, especially
if I'm out of state.
11. When collecting a boarding pass for airline or train travel.
I am sure there are more instances, but the point is that we citizens of the USA are required to prove who we are nearly every day. Why should people in this country illegally, be exempt?
Why shouldn't we guard our borders as closely as every other country in the world does?
Widmer says, of course most of us know why. Low pay, unattractive jobs need USA citizens workers who will work; we have them in this country but they don't want to do labor, and the other major reason is the Democrats need more uneducated voters.