Sunday, September 15, 2019

Widmer Feeling Better: Will Start Blogging Again Today - Subject Prostitution

Be AWARE. Rumors that can be confirmed that legalized prostitution IS alive and well in Tazewell, Peoria and Woodford County. Of course, prostitution  has always been in homes, motels, hotels, strip clubs, etc.and by a large number of the adult mainly population. No, I don't have adult shows of any kind on my computer but I'm 94 and have seen some of what you wouldn't share with your Mother and Father, wife or husband; girlfriend or boyfriend.

I get tired very quickly so this is as much as I will write and as soon as I consult with my libel attorney.what I can blog. However, as one strip club owner told me prsonally told me that "no advertising is bad" for business. I disagree.

Stay tuned.

No comments: